The Penumbra+2 Bundle of Holding
The Open Game License for the World’s Most Popular Role Playing Game changed the way the industry worked, and Atlas Games was there from the very beginning. Our classic adventure Three Days to Kill was the very first OGL release, and it established the tone for our entire line of D20 products — the Penumbra line. The mission was simple: Give game masters and players content they could use right away, in whatever way worked best for their campaigns, with great art, great writing from some of the best authors in the business, and a ton of imagination. We’re proud to say that Penumbra continues to do that as well today as it did when it first arrived.
Which is why the new Penumbra+2 Bundle of Holding is such an amazing opportunity. A sequel to the successful Penumbra Bundle from last may, Penumbra+2 features ten classic sourcebooks perfect for any Pathfinder or other D20 game. New magic, monsters, and adventures are just some of what the Penumbra+2 Bundle of Holding is holding for you.
For $5.95, you get the four core books of the Penumbra Starter Collection:
- Sacred Ground (retail price $10): Four holy sites found on land and sea, in the sky, and underground.
- Touched by the Gods (retail $12): A sourcebook of religious and secular orders and the deities behind them.
- En Route II: By Land or By Sea (retail $10) and En Route III: The Road Less Traveled (retail $8): Two sequels to En Route (included in our original Penumbra offer) with more ready-to-go short encounters and side treks.
Level up for the threshold price (currently $15.50) and get six additional sourcebooks in the Penumbra Bonus Collection!
- Occult Lore (retail $18): Rules for ten new magical traditions — alchemy, geomancy, spirit cultivation, rational magic, and many more.
- Seven Civilizations (retail $10): Compelling new cultures designed to blend seamlessly into your campaign world.
- Seven Serpents (retail $10): Strange, peculiar, and exceptional dragons to challenge, mystify, or support your characters.
- Love and War (retail $15): Knighthood and chivalry as practiced in history and fantasy. Written by David Chart (Ars Magica Fifth Edition).
- Sacred Ground II (retail $10): Four more sanctuaries and holy sites — Hai Shen Gong, Creche Hospice, the Oracle, and Earthblood Grove.
- Splintered Peace (retail $10: David Chart’s unusual campaign adventure of a nonviolent battle to save a city from itself.
Together these ten PDFs retail for $113. They’re available here for the first time as part of this special Bundle of Holding, and the best part is that 10% of total purchases (after payment gateway fees) goes to Doctors Without Borders. As with all Bundles of Holding, though, this offer has an expiration date. If you play any version of the World’s Most Popular Role Playing Game, there’s something here for you, but only if you act by October 16!