Atlas' Marketing Madness
In the last few months, we've had quite a few promos and such come out, and we've been working on more for the coming months, so I thought I'd do a little recap:
- Gloom appeared on the cover of ConTemporal this spring.
- A Gloom review appeared in Scrye in April.
- An Ars Magica 5th Edition review appeared in Scrye in May.
- "Villians of Vandalia" appeared in Game Trade Magazine for Northern Crown in July.
- A banner ad for Northern Crown appeared on EN World in July.
- A banner ad for Nothern Crown appeared on RPG.net in July.
- A pre-review of Northern Crown appeared on EN World in July.
- A review of Seven Civilizations appeared in Pyramid magazine in July.
- The "An Unwelcome Guest" article, with promo card, appeared in Game Trade Magazine for Gloom in August.
- A FREE adventure for Northern Crown is now available from Adamant Entertainment
- A mention about Northern Crown, The Divine (ArM5), and Gloom: Unhappy Homes appeared in ICV2 (Q3, 2005, #8).
- A pre-review of Northern Crown should be appearing in Casus Belli soon.
- A blurb about Northern Crown will appear in Dragon in September.
- Gloom will appear in Toy Directory Monthly as one of their picks for "Best Games" (for 2005, I'm assuming). They may also review it in the future.
- A review of Northern Crown should be coming up in a future issue of Pyramid.
- Northern Crown will be featured in an upcoming contest on the Game Trade Magazine website.
- A review of Northern Crown will appear in an upcoming Scrye.