Realms of Power: The Divine at a Glance
- Dive into the Divine realm of power with this Ars Magica sourcebook.
- Add Divine magics to your game with new mechanics for Holy Magic, Holy characters, and True Faith.
- Provides background for Christianity, Islam, and Judaism in Mythic Europe.
God is the Source of All: More about Realms of Power: The Divine
Of the four realms, the Divine realm is unique. Because God is the source of all power, his followers are immune to the effects of the other realms…if their faith stands the test.
From the highest church officials to the lowest peasant, from magi to mundane, God spreads His hands over all. Explore these themes with this Ars Magica sourcebook.
Realms of Power: The Divine provides mechanics to introduce Divine power into your games. Holy characters benefit from new Hermetic magic rules, True Faith mechanics, and Miraculous Effects. Or your magi might encounter Divine creatures such as angels and Nephilim, detailed in this book.
Detailed information on individual religions provides new traditions, Societas, grogs, and Mythic Companions. Bring the Divine to your table with this extensive, easy-to-use sourcebook.
Realms of Power: The Divine: Contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Heaven and Earth
- Chapter 3: Blessed by God
- Chapter 4: Mythic Christianity
- Chapter 5: Mythic Islam
- Chapter 6: Mythic Judaism
- Appendix: Bibliography
|Authors:||Niall Christie, Erik Dahl, Mark Lawford, Matt Ryan, and Alex White|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG0278SC|
|Format:||144 pages, softcover|
|Release Date:||June 2011|