Houses of Hermes: Societates at a Glance
- Learn more about Houses Flambeau, Jerbiton, and Tytalus, and Ex Miscellanea with this Ars Magica sourcebook.
- These magi form Houses based on shared interests and philosophies.
- Dive deeper into the politics, magics, and personalities in each House.
United by Interest: More about Houses of Hermes: Societates
Join the Societates, four magical Houses united by common interests and philosophies. The magi of House Flambeau serve as knights of the order, united by their quest for glory and honor. Or walk the mundane world with House Jerbiton in their search for beauty. Engage in political scheming and conflict with the members of House Tytalus. Or embrace unity in diversity with the magi of House Ex Miscellanea.
Learn about the history, training, and magical practices of each House. You'll find plenty of mechanics and story seeds to integrate into your sagas, such as the urban magics of House Jerbiton, an inside look at Tytalan spy agencies, and rules for miscellaneous supernatural abilities.
Houses of Hermes: Societates: Contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: House Flambeau
- Chapter 3: House Jerbiton
- Chapter 4: House Tytalus
- Chapter 5: House Ex Miscellanea
|Authors:||Erik Dahl, Timothy Ferguson, Andrew Gronosky, John Post, Mark Shirley, and Nick Simmonds|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG0285SC|
|Format:||144 pages, softcover|
|Release Date:||September 2010|