The Lion and the Lily: The Normandy Tribunal at a Glance
- Bring the chivalry and tournaments of Mythic France to your sagas with this Ars Magica tribunal sourcebook.
- Live closely with mundane society in the Normandy tribunal, where the nobility, church, and cities all hold significant power and the magi must learn to coexist.
- Populate your saga with compelling characters and inspiring setting ideas, including a detailed sample covenant.
A Land of Many Masters: More about The Lion and the Lily
In Mythic France, many powers hold sway. The nobility sit on their thrones, the Church exercises power from its pulpits, and the great cities grow inexorably, swallowing the ancient forests.
While the magi of the Hermetic Order do not meddle in the affairs of the mundane, they must adapt to survive here, even distributing their limited magical resources in tournaments modeled on the chivalric tourneys of the nobility.
Explore the shores of Brittany, take part in a Hermetic tournament, and pass the challenges to enter the Covenant of Fudaris. This supplement contains a detailed starter covenant: Confluensis.
The Lion and the Lily: Contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: History of Mythic France
- Chapter 3: Hermetic History and Culture
- Chapter 4: Brittany
- Chapter 5: Normandy
- Chapter 6: Anjou and Aquitaine
- Chapter 7: Ile de France
- Chapter 8: Flanders and Picardy
- Chapter 9: Champagne and Burgundy
- Chapter 10: Normandy Sagas
- Chapter 11: Confluensis
- Appendix A: Timeline
- Appendix B: Languages and Names
- Appendix C: Bibliography
|Authors:||Timothy Ferguson, Richard Love, Christian Jensen Romer, Mark Shirley, Andrew Smith, Paul Tevis, and Sheila Thomas|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG0286|
|Format:||144 pages, hardcover|
|Release Date:||October 2007|