Tales of Mythic Europe at a Glance
- A collection of nine short--but compelling--Ars Magica scenarios full of mystery, danger, and unexpected twists.
- Requires Ars Magica fifth edition to play.
- Provides an easy, low-prep way to get Ars Magica to the table for a short campaign. Perfect for one-shots or bridges between larger campaign elements.
Tales of Magic: More about Tales of Mythic Europe
Tales of Mythic Europe contains nine short scenarios for the Ars Magica roleplaying game. Select a scenario to fill in a gap in your gaming schedule with a one-shot session, or use it as a springboard for a larger campaign. This collection of scenarios contains a variety of stories, from ships beset by faeries to towns facing unnatural murders. Each scenario contains all of the setting information you need, from locations to NPCs to enemies. Bring these exciting stories to your table with Tales of Mythic Europe.
Tales of Mythic Europe: Contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: The Champion's Portion
- Chapter 3: The Ship of Desire
- Chapter 4: Fall and Rise
- Chapter 5: The Hospital's Due
- Chapter 6: Loyalty and Law
- Chapter 7: A Musical Murder Mystery
- Chapter 8: Return of the Raiders
- Chapter 9: Warring Families
- Chapter 10: What Lies Beneath
|Authors:||Timothy Ferguson, Mark Lawford, Phil Masters, Matt Ryan, and Alexander White|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG0291|
|Format:||168 pages, softcover|
|Release Date:||May 2009|