Magi of Hermes at a Glance
- A collection of 15 Ars Magica magi for use in your sagas, providing a variety of experience, skills, and magical traditions.
- Contains statistics for each character as they grow and develop for use in long-term campaigns.
- Use them as pregenerated characters for convention or one-shot play, as NPCs, or take your favorite bits and pieces to create new characters of your own.
The Faces of Magic: More about Magi of Hermes
The magi of the Hermetic Order range from the ordinary to the extreme. Populate your sagas with the Magi of Hermes sourcebook. Inside, you'll find complete profiles of 15 different magi, with statistics provided for every 15 years throughout their careers. Use them as player characters or antagonists, or search their detailed profiles for spells and magical items to incorporate into your own characters.
Magi of Hermes: Contents
- Chapter 1: Alexander of Jerbiton
- Chapter 2: Aurulentus of Jerbiton
- Chapter 3: Conscientia of Bonisagus
- Chapter 4: Gwidion of Verditius
- Chapter 5: Hugh of Flambeau
- Chapter 6: Julia of Ex Miscellanea
- Chapter 7: Lambert of Merinita
- Chapter 8: Maris of Tytalus
- Chapter 9: Marcus of Criamon
- Chapter 10: Persephone of Tytalus
- Chapter 11: Petalichus of Verditius
- Chapter 12: Ranulf of Flambeau
- Chapter 13: Scipio of Merinita
- Chapter 14: Tolides of Flambeau
- Chapter 15: Yestin of Jerbiton
|Authors:||Volker Burkel, Christoph Safferling, Timothy Ferguson, Tim Goldbeck, Daniel Kemler, Mark Lawford, Pitt Murmann, Saul Roberts, Mark Shirley, and Erik Tyrrell|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG0292|
|Format:||144 pages, hardcover|
|Release Date:||September 2009|