Lords of Men at a Glance
- A sourcebook focusing on the feudal system of Mythic Europe and its leaders.
- Includes story ideas and starters ranging from conflicts between the Order of Hermes and the nobility to tournaments and hunts.
- Introduces new system elements, including massed combat and the mechanical effects of noble titles.
Divine Right: More about Lords of Men
The nobility rule Mythic Europe, bringing prosperity — or ruin — to their people. Great lords seek to expand or solidify their power, and lesser nobility try to better their lots, while the peasantry simply try to survive.
The magi of the Order of Hermes stand apart, limited by their prohibition against meddling in mundane orders, but even they are subject to the whims of politics and warfare.
The Lords of Men sourcebook provides detailed information on the lives of Mythic Europe nobility, their lands, entertainments, and warfare. Populate your games with historically accurate manors. Exploit the peasantry — or stage a revolt. Negotiate treaties against the backdrop of a tournament, or face a siege after the negotiations have failed.
Even the magi are not immune to the world around them. Bring this conflict to your table with Lords of Men.
Lords of Men: Contents
- Chapter 1: Rule by the Sword
- Chapter 2: Politics
- Chapter 3: A Comparison of Titles
- Chapter 4: Interference
- Chapter 5: Leisure
- Chapter 6: Manorial Fiefs
- Chapter 7: The Peasantry
- Chapter 8: Massed Combat
- Chapter 9: Optional Combat Rules
- Appendix: Play Aids
|Authors:||Timothy Ferguson, Andrew Gronosky, Christian Jensen Romer, and Mark Lawford|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG0293|
|Format:||144 pages, hardcover|
|Release Date:||May 2010|