The Church at a Glance
- A sourcebook about the Western Church as an institution in Mythic Europe.
- Provides story hooks to get your magi involved in Church dealings and mechanics to make it happen.
- Includes detailed information and game mechanics for Church-related groups such as the Knights Templar and the Franciscans.
Hallowed be Thy Name: More about The Church
The Church affects the daily lives of all living in Mythic Europe, even the magi. Religious belief is widespread, built out of faith and sometimes fear. But even the most devout churchgoer can be corrupted by the Infernal, and even the most skeptical magus can become a believer.
In The Church, you'll find mechanics to help measure the devotion and faith of your characters and NPCs, and how to use these concepts to drive story. You'll learn basic church hierarchy and how to construct a local church for your games.
Information on the Corrupt provides story hooks and mechanics for your magi to conduct secret investigations within the church. Or you might infiltrate or oppose a group like the Knights Templar. Bring the faith of your characters to life with The Church.
The Church: Contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: The Congregation
- Chapter 3: The Diocese
- Chapter 4: The Rule & Religious Life
- Chapter 5: The Women
- Chapter 6: The Corrupt
- Chapter 7: The Knights Templar
- Chapter 8: The Franciscans
- Appendix: Bibliography
|Authors:||Richard Love, Christian Jensen Romer, Sheila Thomas, and Alexander White|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG0296|
|Format:||144 pages, hardcover|
|Release Date:||March 2011|