Legends of Hermes at a Glance
- Learn about legendary magi of the Order with this Ars Magica supplement.
- Explore the lives of five legendary magi and the treasures they left behind.
- Each legend includes an adventure, perfect for short games or to build a saga upon.
Pillars of Magical History: More about Legends of Hermes
Every group has its legends, and the Order of Hermes is no different. Apprentices learn about famous magi, hoping to one day emulate them…or avoid their fate. Learn more about some of these wizards and the truth behind their powers with this Ars Magica supplement, and integrate the pre-made adventures into your own saga to seek out their legacies.
This supplement covers five such magi: the brilliant researcher of Hermetic theory, a master of spirits, a peacemaker in times of war, an expert in magical defense, and the master of a flying castle. Each one has left treasures behind, for those who are willing to search.
Legends of Hermes: Contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: The Four Aspects of Conciatta
- Chapter 3: Fortunata's Island of Bound Spirits
- Chapter 4: The Magical Garden of Hérisson
- Chapter 5: The Sunken Laboratory of Hermanus
- Chapter 6: The Flying Castle of Thomae
- Appendix: Timeline of the Order
|Authors:||Timothy Ferguson, Mark Lawford, Mark Shirley, Neil Taylor, and Erik Tyrrell|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG0297|
|Format:||144 pages, hardcover|
|Release Date:||June 2011|