Apprentices at a Glance
- Discover Hermetic magi apprenticeship with this Ars Magica sourcebook.
- Contains advice and rules to play apprentices and children in Mythic Europe.
- Includes a broad range of beginner spells.
The First Step on Your Magical Path: More about Apprentices
Every magus — from the greatest Flambeau dragon-slayer to the politically savvy Mentem magus — was once an apprentice. They learned magic theory and tried and failed to cast their first spells. They snuck out late at night and earned a stern lecture and extra chores for their troubles. Some had difficulties controlling or summoning their magical powers. Play these young magi with the Apprentices sourcebook.
Explore the rules for playing young, inexperienced members of the Hermetic Order or using them as NPCs. The book covers children of magical power from birth through age 21. New Virtues and Flaws as well as beginner cantations make it easy to integrate them into your sagas. Learn more about finding and becoming an apprentice with this Ars Magica sourcebook.
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Creating Young Characters
- Chapter 3: Infantia: Birth to Age 7
- Chapter 4: Puerititia: Ages 8 to 14
- Chapter 5: Adolescentia: Ages 15 to 21
- Chapter 6: The Living Corpse
- Chapter 7: The Menagerie of Magical Beasts
Atlas Games regrets that the following dedication was accidentally omitted from Apprentices:
The authors and developer dedicate this book to their children: August, Eleanor, and Mayuki.
|Authors:||Matt Ryan and Erik Dahl|
|Artists:||Grey Thornberry, Jason Cole, Alan Dyson, Kelley Hensing, Jeff Menges, J. Scott Reeves|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG0300|
|Format:||64 pages, softcover|
|Release Date:||May 2012|