Antagonists at a Glance
- Insert ready-to-go antagonists into your sagas with this Ars Magica supplement.
- Includes profiles of ten antagonists with stats.
- Provides ideas on how to use them in your games.
Every Good Story Needs a Villain: More about Antagonists
Everyone has enemies, even the magi of the Order of Hermes. Their power attracts attention, and not always in a good way. Some people want to take down the Order while others want its power for themselves. Still others believe that only they can lead their fellow magi to peace and prosperity at the end of a sword.
This supplement offers ten antagonists across a broad spectrum. Some engage in political machinations, others provide mysteries to be solved, and some will require a fight to take them out.
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Geoffroi D’Arques
- Chapter 3: Baron Giraud Le Cornu
- Chapter 4: Father Joseph of Napoli
- Chapter 5: Bishop Orris
- Chapter 6: Galerius of House Guernicus
- Chapter 7: The Infatuated Diabolist
- Chapter 8: A Demonically Inspired Cult
- Chapter 9: The Divine Abbot
- Chapter 10: The Queen of Gold and Glass
- Chapter 11: The Waimie
|Authors:||Timothy Ferguson, Andrew Gronosky, Mark Lawford, Richard Love, Ben McFarland, and Mark Shirley|
|Artists:||Christian St. Pierre, Jason Cole, Alan Dyson, Kelley Hensing, Jeff Menges, J. Scott Reeves|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG0303 hardcover / AG0303SC softcover|
|Barcode:||978-1-58978-135-1 hardcover / 978-1-58978-194-8 softcover|
|Format:||144 pages, hardcover& softcover|
|Release Date:||February 2013|