Tales of Power at a Glance
- Tell sagas of powerful magi with this Ars Magica supplement.
- Includes five storylines for formidable characters.
- Features NPCs and story elements designed to make GMing easier.
Sagas Made to Order: More about Tales of Power
Powerful magi and longtime gamers share one thing in common — it's easy to get jaded. These magi and Ars Magica gamemasters also know that prep work is key. Get a little assistance with the prep work and avoid boredom with this supplement.
Choose from five storylines designed to serve as one-shots or to be integrated into your existing saga. Pick a new pope, explore the City of Brass, face the pirate lord Eustace, and more with this story-based supplement.
Tales of Power: Contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: A Cardinal Decision
- Chapter 3: The City of Brass
- Chapter 4: Encroaching Dominion
- Chapter 5: Eustace the Monk
- Chapter 6: A Gathering Storm
|Authors:||Christian Rosenkjaer Andersen, Mark Faulkner, Timothy Ferguson, Lachie Hayes, Mark Lawford, and Matt Ryan|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG0304|
|Format:||144 pages, softcover|
|Release Date:||May 2013|