Mythic Locations at a Glance
- Integrate ready-made, story-inspiring locations into your game with this useful Ars Magica supplement.
- Includes ten locations with magical significance, specifically created to create opportunities for compelling plot.
- Whether you're looking to fill in gaps in your current saga or inspiration for a new tale, you're certain to find something helpful within these pages.
There’s No Place Like Mythic Europe: More about Mythic Locations
Mythic Europe is full of places of supernatural power, where the realms of power collide and only the strong survive. Some are big cities and major landmarks, their strength obvious to anyone. But others are small, out-of-the-way places that only the most persistent magi might discover.
This supplement provides ten unique locations to use in your sagas. From a toy fair to a cursed forest, healing baths to a fallen temple, these unique and fully detailed locations await your characters and the stories they will bring.
Mythic Locations: Contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Bear Island
- Chapter 3: The Baths
- Chapter 4: Cursewood
- Chapter 5: The Farne Islands
- Chapter 6: The Poisoned Battlefield
- Chapter 7: The Purgatory of St. Patrick
- Chapter 8: The Temple of Mercury
- Chapter 9: The Toy Fair in Devil's Lane
- Chapter 10: The Truffle Matron
- Chapter 11: The Wolf's Court
|Authors:||Christian Rosenkjaer Andersen, Timothy Ferguson, Richard Love, John Post, Matt Ryan, and Mark Shirley|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG0309|
|Format:||144 pages, hardcover|
|Release Date:||September 2014|