Between Sand and Sea at a Glance
- Walk the lands of Mythic Africa, where magi go to start anew, with this detailed Ars Magica sourcebook.
- Forge a new life in Mythic Africa, outside of the reach of the Hermetic Tribunals. Many magi come here in search of a new start. Some of them are innocent.
- Provides a variety of interesting characters, locations, and magical items to get your saga started.
Beyond the Reach of the Order: More about Between Sand and Sea
Welcome to Mythic Africa, where merchants, scholars, and thieves walk the streets of the cities and the ruins of Rome and Carthage await those brave enough to explore them. Here, beyond the reach of the Hermetic Order, any magi may find a new start…or hide from their past. But not all of the inhabitants of this land are human…
This Ars Magica supplement takes you to the welcoming lands of Mythic Africa. Sail the coast to Marrakesh, fight off pirates, and learn the amulet magic of the Settut. Use the story seeds and setting resources within to fuel your stories in a new and interesting setting.
Between Sand and Sea: Contents
- Chapter 1: Africa and Its People
- Chapter 2: Geography of North Africa: Coasts
- Chapter 3: The Great Desert
- Chapter 4: The Realms of North Africa
- Appendix: Mundane Bestiary
|Authors:||Timothy Ferguson, Lachlan Hayes, Ben McFarland, and Mark Shirley|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG0310|
|Format:||144 pages, hardcover|
|Release Date:||December 2014|