Thrice-Told Tales at a Glance
- Run a ready-made saga with this Ars Magica supplement.
- Includes five sequences of three stories each to play in multiple sessions.
- Drop them into your existing saga or use them as standalone games.
Tales that Span Decades: More about Thrice-Told Tales
The life of a magus is long and distinguished, and for that reason, Ars Magica sagas often span years. An action taken now can have repercussions in the faraway months to come. Building these lengthy sagas takes work. Simplify that process with the tales provided in this supplement.
The issues and situations in these stories — and the decisions the players make — will have repercussions years later. Use these ready-made sagas, or pick elements from them to inspire your own plots.
Thrice-Told Tales: Contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Earth and Sky
- Chapter 3: The Mound
- Chapter 4: Servants of God
- Chapter 5: Summer is Icumen In
- Chapter 6: The Traitor's Game
- Appendix: The Spider War
|Authors:||Christian Roesenkjaer Andersen, David MacGregor, Christian Jensen Romer, Matt Ryan, and Mark Shirley|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG0312|
|Format:||144 pages, softcover|
|Release Date:||June 2015|