Lands of the Nile at a Glance
- Explore Mythic Egypt, Ethiopia, and Nubia--a unique region where all magical practitioners are welcome--with this extensive Ars Magica sourcebook.
- This region offers a melting pot of religious beliefs and ancient treasures. Can all of these various magics coexist peacefully?
- Populate your saga with compelling characters, treasure-filled locations, and new and interesting magical traditions.
A Land of Many Gods: More about Lands of the Nile
All magi can find a place in the Mythic Nile region. Christians might settle in Nubia or Ethiopia. Muslims in Egypt. Treasure hunters might join the Guild of Seekers to plunder the ancient tombs. And those with darker concerns might seek the corpse magic of the Nubian pyramids…
Walk the shores of the Nile in this Ars Magica supplement. Stroll the streets of ancient Cairo, solve the defenses of an ancient tomb, and learn the corpse magic of the Nubians. This supplement contains story seeds and resources to fuel your saga.
Lands of the Nile: Contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Playing Egyptian Characters
- Chapter 3: An Ethiopian Bestiary
- Chapter 4: Pagan Monuments (Birbah)
- Chapter 5: The Magical Treasures of the Ancient Egyptians
- Chapter 6: Egypt
- Chapter 7: Nubia
- Chapter 8: Ethiopia
- Chapter 9: Mythic Aithiopians
- Chapter 10: Potential Covenant Sites of the Nile Region
|Authors:||Timothy Ferguson, Ben McFarland, and Mark Shirley|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG0313|
|Format:||144 pages, hardcover|
|Release Date:||October 2015|