Unwell Wishes: Beer Money Greeting Cards at a Glance
- When you can't find a traditional greeting card about punching someone in the face.
- Perfect for gaming fans, bar brawlers, and sarcastic people.
- Blank insides provide plenty of space to personalize your cards. Maybe with an apology.
Horror of Horrors: More about Unwell Wishes
Greeting card stores are full of options for birthdays and weddings, but what about other important life moments? Like breaking up with a cheating partner, or telling your appalling child that they're out of the will?
Unwell Wishes is a line of greeting cards perfect for such situations, or just for people with a morbid sense of humor. Each card features one of the images and text from the Beer Money card game.
Unwell Wishes: Contents
- Coldcock: "'Deserve' has nothing to do with it."
- Freedom: "I just need some time. And space. And everything you own."
- Grab: "I know where you live. I saw what you did."
- Horror of Horrors: "You're so STUPID. No wonder mother hated you most."
- Kick2: "It's not me. It's You."
- Kick4: "Worship me. Lick my boots. Bring me CAKE."
- Little Helper: "Roses are BLACK, Violets are BLUE, The sugar is GONE, Now so are YOU."
- Self Help: "Pain creates suffering. Suffering creates desire. Desire is the key that opens any door."
|UPC:||7-00040-02902-# (Note: Each card in the set has its own UPC code, for retailers who wish to sell them individually.)|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG2902|
|Format:||8 different greeting cards and 8 white envelopes in a clear plastic box (with hanging tab for display)|