Mars Colony at a Glance
- An out-of-this-world hometown setting and adventure for Magical Kitties Save the Day.
- Includes a gorgeous full-color poster map of the strange mysteries of Mars.
- New adventure recipes and mechanical twists blast off for brand new stories!
The World of Mars
When the colonists traveled to Mars, of course their magical kitties came with them! Now your kitty krew is ready to stretch their paws, and there's a whole planet's worth of new adventures waiting!
But problems are tougher on the Red Planet. The Martian landscape is dangerous and riddled with strange magic, huge sand worms, mysterious alien artifacts, and even trans-dimensional beings! Inside the colony's domes, their humans seem to run into a new problem for each new one the kitties solve. With a growing colony and overwhelmed humans to take care of, the kitties had better be ready to save the day!
Playing on the Red Planet
Mars Colony includes two new adventure recipes. In Double Trouble adventures, one Problem comes from inside the colony, while another threatens from the outside. And in Triple Trouble adventures, the kitties are forced to choose between three urgent Problems, prioritizing which one they'll face first!
The mechanical twist of Tight Quarters makes it harder for the kitties to hide their magical powers than in other hometowns, while Colony Projects unlocks a whole new form of play as the kitties help their humans build, expand, and secure the colony!
- Welcome to Mars Colony
- Running Mars Colony
- Mechanical Twist: Tight Quarters
- Mechanical Twist: Colony Projects
- Mars Colony Adventures
- Adventure Recipe: Double Trouble
- Adventure Recipe: Triple Trouble
- Human Colonist Problems
- Mars Colony Problems
- Mars Colony Locations
- Mars Colony Supporting Cast
- Mars Colony Foes
- Mars Colony Disasters
- Adventure: Magical Kitties Save the First Colony Base
|Yeonsoo Julian Kim
|Ekaterina Kazartseva & Anthony Cournoyer
|Jason Bradley Thompson
|Atlas Stock #:
|Saddle-stitched 32-page full color book with poster map bound inside