The Black Monks of Glastonbury at a Glance
- Choose your own adventure with this dual-system supplement containing rules for both d20 and Ars Magica games.
- Provides a complete adventure with a compelling storyline about the fallen monks of an historic abbey.
- Includes stats and mechanics for adventure materials, plus interesting story hooks to help integrate the setting into a longer campaign.
Double the Adventure: More about The Black Monks of Glastonbury
Glastonbury, home of the first Christian church in Britain, has fallen to diabolic corruption from within. Now the house is run by black-robed Benedictine monks who praise Satan instead of God, and corruption spreads from its walls…
Take a stand against the black monks in this dual-system OGL and Ars Magica adventure supplement. Diabolism rules for both systems are provided, including the OGL Diabolist prestige class and Ars Magica rules for demonic gifts.
Journey beyond the adventure provided with a detailed background on the abbey and additional story hooks to help you build a lasting saga of your own after the scenario is completed.
The Black Monks of Glastonbury is out of print. This dual system supplement requires Ars Magica fourth edition or your favorite d20 system to play.
The Black Monks of Glastonbury: Contents
- Using this Book in a d20 Game
- Glastonbury Abbey
- The Monks
- Diabolical Schemes
- The Hives of Glastonbury
- Glastonbury Tor
- Diabolist Prestige Class
- Diabolism for Ars Magica
- Appendix I: Glossary
- Appendix II: Bibliography
- Appendix III: Index of d20 Material
- 2004 ENnie Award Nominee – Best Non-d20 Adventure.
|Editors:||John Nephew and Michelle Nephew|
|Cover Artist:||Tom Kyffin|
|Interior Artists:||Leo Brown, Scott Reeves, Chad Sergesketter|
|MSRP:||$17.95 (softcover, out of print), $9.95 (PDF)|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG3402|
|Format:||80 pages, 8.5” x 11”, perfect bound|