Dire Spirits at a Glance
- A ready-to-go starter adventure for first level characters in Nyambe: African Adventures. Perfect for new groups to try out the setting!
- A complete, detailed setting with everything you need to play— just pick your favorite d20 system and set off on adventure.
- Can be used to launch a full campaign of African adventures or as a stand-alone scenario.
Equipped for Adventure: More about Dire Spirits
Long ago, in the Mythical Ages of Nyambe-tanda, a fearsome undead dire lion named KanUk terrorized the people. But KanUk was defeated in the Great Rebellion and bound in a foul shrine.
This shrine has lain undisturbed for many years, protected by kosan magic. But now, the wards are falling.
Now KanUk is assembling animal servants to help assemble a body for him. It is up to your group of brave warriors to stop them!
Dire Spirits is a scenario for first level characters. This OGL setting can be used with the d20 system of your choice. It is recommended but not necessary to also own the Nyambe: African Adventures sourcebook.
Dire Spirits is available in PDF, as the print sourcebook is no longer available.
Dire Spirits: Contents
This expansion contains 6 chapters and 2 appendices:
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Mounchili Village
- Chapter 3: Evil Awakened
- Chapter 4: The Rainforest Beckons
- Chapter 5: Dark Heart
- Chapter 6: Concluding the Adventure
- Appendix A: Open Game License
- Appendix B: Sample Characters
|Cover Artist:||Steven Saders|
|Interior Artists:||John Davis, Brian Figur|
|MSRP:||$12.95 (print, no longer available), $7.95 (PDF)|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG3701|
|Format:||48 pages, 8.5” x 11”, saddle stitched, and PDF|