Dies Irae at a Glance
- Build a saga around a major world threat with this Ars Magica supplement.
- Includes four threats, with story ideas for each.
- Drop them into your existing saga or use them as standalone games.
This is the Way the World Ends: More about Dies Irae
The world of Mythic Europe is a tumultuous place. Nobles rise to power and fall to treachery. Crusaders bring violence in the name of faith. Ancient powers work unseen in the margins of the mundane world, offering deals to the unwary. The wizards of the Hermetic Order work quietly, seeking only knowledge…at least some of them. It is a world on the brink of tragedy. Bring that tragedy to your table with this supplement.
In Dies Irae, you'll find four major, potentially world-ending threats. Each threat is presented with story ideas, mechanics, and suggestions on what happens if the characters fail to stop the threat from coming to pass.
Dies Irae: Contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: The End of Time
- Chapter 3: Fimbulwinter: The Cold Doom
- Chapter 4: The Great Pestilence
- Chapter 5: The Twilight of the Gods
- Chapter 6: Teste David
|Authors:||Mark Lawford, Ben McFarland, Matt Ryan, and Mark Shirley|
|Artists:||Christian St. Pierre, Matt Ryan, Brett Barkley, Jason Cole, Anayte Delahay, Jenna Fowler, Jeff Menges, J. Scott Reeves|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG0314|
|Format:||144 pages, hardcover|
|Release Date:||April 2016|