Dice Miner Standard at a Glance
- Choose your hero, push your luck, and build colossal dice combos!
- A one-of-a-kind of dice drafting game including 60 custom opaque dice, a unique three-dimensional punchboard mountain, six punchboard heroes, a dice bag, and scoring pad.
- Also includes a compelling solo mode in the best tradition of solitaire gameplay.
The World of Dice Miner
The Dwarves once lived beneath three mighty mountains.
After centuries of war they defeated their age-old enemies the Dragons. Moving to the surface, the Dwarves built magnificent cities and won renown for their heartening beer.
But now the Dragons have returned. The Dwarves must remember their roots, clear old tunnels, and return to ancient caverns while fighting their primeval foes.
mountain shows which dice can be drafted
— only the ones “on top.”
- Each die type scores differently: Tunnels
require straights, treasure
rewards the leader, hazards
bring negative points, but tools
can turn hazards beneficial, and magic
grants key re-rolls.
- Dice showing beer can be shared with other players to gain special picks that can come from the “side” of the mountain, and which can shift the dice above.
Solo Play Mode
Dice Miner includes a great solo mode that’s more than just the multi-player version played against an analog AI. Download the rules or watch a video playthrough to learn more.
|Designers:||Joshua DeBonis & Nikola Risteski|
|Cover & Hero Artist:||Grzegorz Pedrycz|
|Mountain Artist:||Lil Chan|
|Producer & Developer:||Jeff Tidball|
|UPC:||7-00040-01480-6 (Standard Edition), 7-00040-01481-3 (Deluxe Edition)|
|MSRP:||$34.95 (Standard Edition), $49.95 (Deluxe Edition)|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG1480 (Standard Edition), AG1481 (Deluxe Edition)|
|Number of Players:||1–4|
|Ages:||10+ standard edition/14+ deluxe edition|
|Play Time:||20–30 minutes|
|Release Date:||January 2021|