The Violence Inherent in the System at a Glance
- This Unknown Armies campaign starter kit includes everything you need to launch a campaign for up to five players.
- Features complex characters with useful occult skills as they stand up to an unknown force that systematically oppresses anyone who opposes it.
- Provides player characters, a group objective, a first-session scenario, and ideas on how to continue the campaign.
Unknown Enemies: More about The Violence Inherent in the System
Jumpstart your Unknown Armies campaign with one of our campaign starter kits. These kits include everything you need for your first session: five PCs, a starter objective for the group, and plot details. To keep the story going, GMCs, additional objective ideas, and suggestions for the antagonist phase are also provided.
The characters in The Violence Inherent in the System are no strangers to magick. They know the world is more than it seems. But they gradually become aware that there is a force at play that systematically oppresses anyone who defies authority. During their investigation, they will learn that the battle stretches beyond our world. How will they handle this cosmic reveal? Find out with this campaign starter kit.
The Violence Inherent in the System: Characters
- DeMarcus Jones: Kid from the block, prophetic dreamer.
- Tyrell Ruiz-Jones: Hustler, avatar of the True King.
- Bettina Toma: Catholic butch lesbian gearhead.
- Tracy Rabaca: Costumer, avatar of the Survivor.
- Rain Walgrave: Girl Scout camp leader, adept of Cinemancy.
|Atlas Stock #:||AG6039|
|Release Date:||May 2018|