Physical Book Coming Soon!
Pre-order the physical book for delivery in January 2021 and get the PDF version delivered today, for free.
Bring Me the Head of the Comte de Saint-Germain at a Glance
- Innovative three-part series of adventures in which players swap roles between antagonists and protagonists for a unique roleplaying experience.
- Award-winning designer Greg Stolze returns to Unknown Armies, revealing some of the deepest secrets of the cult favorite.
- Designed to be run in your existing campaign or as a pick-up-and-play for new players with a cast of pre-generated characters.
- Originally created and run as part of an online RPG tournament in May 2020.
When Things Really Started Going Wrong: The World of Bring Me the Head
Four factions. Two cabals. One 600-pound head.
In 2003, the universe got rewritten and the Comte de Saint-Germain — arguably the most important human to ever exist, the Once and Future Eschaton of the Invisible Clergy — got his brain scrambled. Now the race is on to retrieve the huge stone religious bust in which some of his memories are locked up.
That head was dug up and stuck in a museum in Québec, but now there are at least two different groups looking to steal it, another looking to steal it from whoever steals it first, and a fourth that would rather the head stay right where it is. Can the players steal it? Defend it? Steal it back again? It’s all up to them.
It's About Fighting with Yourself: Gameplay Basics
Bring Me the Head of the Comte de Saint-Germain is an innovative three-part series of adventures in which:
- Players swap roles between antagonists and protagonists.
- The deepest secrets of the universe are revealed in a handy brochure.
- And the fate of the universe is on the line...well, the next one, anyway.
For use with the award-winning Unknown Armies, an entirely original yet disturbingly familiar approach to mystery, horror, and action in roleplaying games created by Greg Stolze and John Tynes.
What is Unknown Armies?
Unknown Armies is a horror game set in an alternate version of our world where magick is real. The world is caught in a power struggle between members of the Invisible Clergy — a group of beings so dedicated to certain attributes that they become archetypes of them.
In this RPG, the gamemaster weaves mysteries based on player ideas. Players choose objectives and obsessions for their characters, and the GM uses these choices to drive the plot. The GM also plays the character's adversaries, allies, and other people who inhabit this world of cosmic horror.
- Act 1: Québec
- Act 2: On the Road
- Act 3: Ohio Mound Museum
- Pregenerated Character Sheets
|Developer & Additional Writing:||Justin Alexander|
|Art:||Stefan Keller, Enrique Meseguer, Evgeniya Litovchenko, Sammy-Williams, Gerd Altmann, John Margolies, Rohit Bhusan, Brigette Indelicato, Justin Alexander|
|MSRP:||Physical Book: $19.95 | PDF: $7.95|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG6046|
|Format:||Full-color perfect-bound softcover, 64 pages|
|Release Date:||January 2021|