The Myth of Self at a Glance
- Present difficult dilemmas to your group with this collection of scenarios about selfhood for Over the Edge first edition.
- These four complete adventures provide complex problem solving, entertaining action, and all of the surreal weirdness you’re used to from this game.
- A wide variety of topics — from insect group-minds to divine rapture — help developing GMs get a taste of the variety of Al Amarjan plots you can tell.
Who Are You: More about The Myth of Self
The Edge has a way of making you face uncomfortable truths. Of stripping away the veneer of civility and rules and showing the true faces of people as they really are. Who are you? Take a stroll through the streets of Al Amarja and find out the true answer.
This adventure collection explores the concept of selfhood in Over the Edge first edition. Characters subordinated to an insect group-mind struggle for independence. Divine rapture threatens to obliterate the identity of everyone on the island. Method acting goes to the next level, and it isn’t good. And in an Al Amarjan subculture, people change personalities like their clothing.
Challenge and entertain your group with these four deeply-thought yet action-packed scenarios.
The Myth of Self is out of print. It requires Over the Edge first edition to play.
The Myth of Self: Contents
- The Bliss of Death by Robin D. Laws
- The Setup
- The Journey
- The Hive by Greg Stolze
- The Al Amarjan Hiveroach
- GMCs and Factions
- Plot Locations
- The Doppleganger Plague by Robin D. Laws
- Laying Pipe
- The Doppleganger Plague
- The Last Column?
- Deep Troubles by Jonathan Tweet
- Deep Background
- Into the Deep
- Further Possibilities
|Authors:||Robin D. Laws, Greg Stolze, and Jonathan Tweet|
|MSRP:||$11.95 (softcover, out of print), $9.00 (PDF)|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG2150|
|Format:||80 pages, 8.5” x 11”, perfect bound|