Welcome to Sylvan Pines at a Glance
- Put a twist on the locked room scenario with this adventure set in a psychiatric hospital for Over the Edge first edition.
- Full of the weirdness that this RPG is known for. Cannibals! Computer systems gone haywire! Secret agents!
- Contains maps, props, GMCs, and a host of resources to make running and playing this scenario easy and fun.
Let Us Take Care of You: More about Welcome to Sylvan Pines
On the mad island of Al Amarja, a psychiatric facility like Sylvan Pines feels like just another spa hotel. But when the characters are admitted for the five-day treatment program, things quickly go sideways.
Patients and staff are dying. Cannibal rumors are amok. Trapped in the asylum by an irrational computer system, they've got to find the murderer or die trying.
Rest and recuperate at Sylvan Pines with this adventure module for Over the Edge first edition. It contains a complete description of the facility, including a unique cast of GMCs. Make the game experience unique by handing out the enclosed props to players over the course of their character's stay.
Welcome to Sylvan Pines is out of print. It requires Over the Edge first edition to play.
Welcome to Sylvan Pines: Contents
- Arriving at Sylvan Pines
- The Crisis
- Appendix 1: The Treatments
- Appendix 2: More GM Information
- GM's Map of Sylvan Pines
|Authors:||Stephan Michael Secci with Mark Frein|
|MSRP:||$8.00 (softcover, out of print), $4.95 (PDF)|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG2200|
|Format:||32 pages, 8.5” x 11”, saddle stitched|