Gorilla Warfare at a Glance
- Learn more about the fanatics of the future and their simian minions with this Feng Shui first edition sourcebook.
- Cyborg warriors. Chimpanzers. Swimpanzees. This book is bursting with ridiculously cool characters to fight, join, or play!
- Integrating the Jammers into your game is easy peasy with the sample characters, new shticks, new equipment, and plenty of background.
Blast into the World of the Jammers: More about Gorilla Warfare
Build a better tomorrow with the Jammers! These fanatical futuristic saboteurs are looking to wipe all feng shui from the timeline…by blowing it up whenever and wherever they find it. They charge screaming from the Netherworld with a frightening combo of soldiers, futuristic gear, and mechanized apes. To the Jammers, the course of history always goes boom.
Strap on your protective gear and take a look into the inner workings of the Jammers with this Feng Shui first edition sourcebook. Inside, you’ll find the resources that GMs and players need to bring the noise: new platoons of simian soldiers, the Ape Factory where new Jammers are made, new hardware shticks, and plenty of battle plans and inside info.
Gorilla Warfare is out of print. It requires Feng Shui first edition to play.
Gorilla Warfare: Contents
- Welcome to the Jungle
- Monkey See, Monkey Do
- Monkey Business
- No Time to Monkey Around
- A Barrel of Monkeys
- World of the Apes
- Making a Monkey Out of You
- Appendix: Great Apes
- 2003 OgreCave’s Christmas Gift Guide
|Cover Artist:||Steven Sanders|
|Interior Artists:||Grey Thornberry, Chad Sergesketter|
|MSRP:||$29.95 (hardcover, out of print), $14.95 (PDF)|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG4009|
|Format:||128 pages, 8.5” x 11”, hardcover|