Sounds from the Edge at a Glance
- Three suites of music to tie in with the unique themes of Over the Edge.
- Each suite contains six MP3 tracks and each track is about two-and-a-half minutes.
- Created by veteran composer James Semple to capture the unique auditory signature of Al Amarja and the Edge.
Soundtrack for the Edge
Bring weird, urban, dangerous soundscapes to your gaming table with the assistance of James Semple's music inspired by Over the Edge. Splitting the music into three suites allowed Semple to tie the music into the triumvirate which rules the Island:
- His Unassailability Jean-Christophe D’Aubainne, the reclusive figurehead of the State who has inherited power from Our Martyred Leader (and also cracked the fractional dimensional code, allowing him to slip the bonds of four-dimensional space-time, at least fractionally).
- Sir Constance, the Mistress of All That Changes Hands and owner of Swaps, XXX. Her authority and influence on the Island only extends so far as there is truck, barter, trade, loans, rents, royalties, fees, sales, and investments. In other words, she’s everywhere.
- Sister Cheryl, whose center of power is the Temple of the Divine Experience, where she rules over her devoted followers through sheer charisma. Spirituality takes all forms in Al Amarja, and she takes her cut from each.
The three suites are sold separately. Each contains six tracks, each about two-and-a-half minutes in length. In total across all three suites, they comprise about 45 minutes of music for your games, planning sessions, and eschatonic revelations.
Sounds from the Edge: Track Listing
Volume 1: Urban
- Welcome to the Island
- Seductive Beauty
- Urban Decay
- The Edge
- Urban Lament
Volume 2: Danger
- This Is Our Sport
- The Grind
Volume 3: Weird
- We Believe
- Darkness Falleth
|Music Credits::||James Semple (composer), David Coscina, Mirela Nita|
|MSRP:||$5.00 (per volume)|
|Atlas Stock #:||AG2013 (Urban), AG2014 (Danger), AG2015 (Weird)|
|Release Date:||June 2019|