Musick for Unknown Armies at a Glance
- Three suites of music to tie in with the unique themes of Unknown Armies.
- Each suite contains six MP3 tracks and each track is about two-and-a-half minutes.
- Created by veteran composer James Semple.
Soundtrack for the Occult: More about Musick for Unknown Armies
Add ambiance to your Unknown Armies sessions with these musical tracks. Designed specifically for the unique blend of urban fantasy and occult horror this RPG evokes, these tracks will help keep everyone at the table in the right mindset for play. This music was funded by the April 2016 Unknown Armies Kickstarter and created by veteran composer James Semple.
The three suites are sold separately. Each contains six tracks, each about two-and-a-half minutes in length. In total across all three suites, they comprise about 45 minutes of music for your games, planning sessions, and obsessive occult endeavors.
Musick for Unknown Armies: Track Listing
- In the Right Hands, Anything's a Weapon
- Transrational Hopes
- The Tomb of Reason
- An Unforeseen Development
- In the Right Hands, Nothing Is a Weapon
- Mystery Road
- What You Can't Let Go
- Lament for the Incorrectly Processed – free sample download
- Turn Out the Moonlight
- This Silence is Flawed
- Whiskey Sores
- Anne Ominous
- Mood Elevator/Doom to Reveal
- The Drowntown Bus
- The Burgeoning/Begone Hurting
- It Waits at the Shore
|Music Credits:||All tracks written, arranged, performed, mixed, and produced by James Semple. Solo cello on “Lament for the Incorrectly Processed” performed by Deryn Cullen|
|Executive Producer:||Jeff Tidball|
|Uncanny Acuity Stock Number:||AG6011|
|Uncanny Acuity MSRP:||$4.95|
|Unnatural Artistry Stock Number:||AG6012|
|Unnatural Artistry MSRP:||$4.95|
|Upsetting Anomalies Stock Number:||AG6013|
|Upsetting Anomalies MSRP:||$4.95|
|Format:||Stereo MP3 (bit rate 320 kbps, sampling rate 44.1 kHz)|